Since 90% of them don't play that game, they have no eiffing idea what I am yakking about. My bad.
So to make up to 90% of my loyal fans, here's one that I am trying hard not to steer to the BlackShot way.
Remember a few weeks back, I blogged about my darling daddy buying me a Marie Osmond doll from the States? I bet many of you are just DYING to see what she looks like.
I managed to squeeze out some time to slot in a photoshoot for her last weekend. It wasn't easy because she was a lottttttt bigger than the rest of my dolls. In fact, she's easily triple the size of all my dolls combined. Typical ang moh build. The rest of my dolls all Asian mah. ^^
Anyway, here she is:

Everyone, this is Priscillia. My dad named her and I thought it suits her pretty well since she appeared quite snobbish.
She's quite pretty, don't you think? ^^



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment