Men will beg to suck my toes and please the shit out of me, just to be sitting on my seat for one minute so they can talk to the pretty babes of Singapore.
I know some of them are pretty, but today, I spoke to one who was drop dead gorgeous.
Like.. super mutherfucking gorgeous.
She gave me her videos and pictures and I think I would fall in love with her already if I were a guy. Oh wait, I think I already did.
Looking at her makes me wonder why did God hate me so much that he didn't bother creating my outside with more patience, love and care. Was I so not worth His time and effort at all?
-cue emo music-
Next holiday destination - Korea.
I'm so scheduling for a full face plastic surgery so I can be just as pretty too. Make my eyes bigger, my nose smaller, my face sharper, my cheekbones higher, my mouth kissier, thank you very much. Sponsors please, because I doubt selling my pictures, kiap kiap toys and dolls will be enough for the surgeon to even work on ONE nostril.
And when I come back a strutting beauty, maybe then, I will be able to convince HIM not to fly to KL for the weekend, and spend some time with me instead.
Sigh, such is the woes of mere mortals like moi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment