I am no food connoisseur.
While my peers will rave about foods they have tried, and even go all way out to savour 'highly recommended dishes', even if they are smack in the middle of nowhere, I am perfectly fine with ok-ish mediocre fare.
I'm not hard to please when it comes to filling my tummy. All I ask is for laksa to taste like laksa, lor mee to taste like lor mee and nasi padang to taste like nasi padang.
Not very difficult right?
I mean, although I am a klutz in the kitchen when it comes to cooking (baking is another matter!), my maggie mee still resembles and tastes like maggie mee. How wrong can a person go anyway?
(I feel obligated to inject here, that while my standards may be low when it comes to food, cakes and desserts are a totally different story. Don't give me sub-standard cakes - I seldom go beyond the first bite unless it's a friend's whole-effort bake, or a party where I cannot throw the offensive cake away without the birthday person looking.)
As such, I seldom complain much about my food. But today's lunch is one of the worst I had ever eaten and it's pissing me off, pretty much like a disastrous cake tasting.
Wanna treat your friends and colleagues to the worst lunch ever? Head over to Tampines Courts. You'll have a selection of foodsies to disgust your tastebuds and make your tummy woozy for the rest of the day.
A Must Try:
The Cream Sauce Spag with Mushrooms and Chicken.
It looks like baby's vomit.
Any random cup noodle in a supermarket aisle could have beaten it hands down.
The only saving grace? Their coke tasted like coke.
There, my first ever food review. Don't leave Earth without trying this.
(I'm in a shitty mood as you can tell. Blame the addictiveness of Wii for depriving my sleep last night.)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment