Skyla's sulking these days because no one (and I repeat) NO ONE has given her an ang bao despite her faithfully accompanying me on house visits.

It just made matters worse when she found out that even Alex snitched himself a couple of ang baos simply by sitting stupidly behind 2 oranges. Result? He got himself a new packet of fish treats with that money. (-smart boy!-)

Anyway, the princess is tired of the waiting game and has decided that she too, wants an ang bao or two because she wants new clothes. And bags. And hairbands. So she's trying means and ways to get some kind souls to grant her wish.

You just have to admire this spunky girl's spirit.

Photobucket
Skyla: Where's my ang bao?!
Me: Well you gotta work for it, just like Alex did.


Photobucket
Skyla: I got meself hair extensions! That was hard work!
Me: I'm sure it is, but I'm not sure if it's enough to do the trick.


Photobucket
Skyla: I'll wish everyone a Happy Piggy Year then!
Me: Erm darling, the year of the pig is over like... 2 years ago! =.="


Photobucket
Skyla: Panda then! Beary Happy New Year!
Me: Look, I know panda bears are extremely Chinesey but they don't belong in the lunar calendar.


Photobucket
Skyla: Psssst! Can you give me a clue then?
Me: Hmmm, I doubt you can find it around the house though. The closest I can say is that it gives you milk.


Photobucket
Skyla: -thinking hard- Hmmmmmm.....................


Photobucket
Skyla: Have a cowabunga new year!!!!


She's the sweetest thing, I swear.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: