Almost there, but still hanging on.
Can't say the same for the rest of the team though. -evil chuckles-
I'm supposed to be taking a break but there doesn't seem to be much of an opportunity for me to just kick back and nua these days.
So imagine my pangs of jealousy when I spotted my boy lost in his own world while I was busy doing my work.

And the Stoner Award goes to Alex.
Lack of colour vibrancy has nothing to do with my Cammie. I delibrately edited it that way to give a reminising feel. Do you feel it? Do you? Do you? -bounces-
I seriously need to hone my editing skills.
That, and my dieting skills too.
Because the stress has driven me to do the unspeakable - snack in the middle of the night.
Question: What do you get when you add all 3 Ss?

Answer: One hellava big ASS!



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment