You're in luck today.

Because lazy me is still not sleepy, despite a mind boggling game of mahjong.

So here I am, wrecking my brains for a new post for you. At 3:42 in the morning.

Moi gambling luck this year sucks hardcore. Let's hope next year will be better or I shall lock up my poker cards and mahjong tiles in the safe.

Skyla has been resting of late because a weekend photoshoot has totally shagged her out. Speaking of which, you'd better learn to love her because you'd be seeing A LOT of her.

Photobucket
How can you NOT love a beautiful face like that?

Photobucket
It's official. Camwhore is second nature to her.

Photobucket
Taking a quiet and serene break amidst the city skyline.

Photobucket
She got so into the mood that I had to remind her it was just a casual shoot and not a MTV.

Photobucket
I think that made her kinda paiseh.

But she got the idea lah.

So she decided to just take it easy...

Photobucket
... and gave the term toy dog a whole new meaning.

As she toned down her glam factor, Damien took full advantage of the situation...

Photobucket
... and tried to make her pick her nose for major unglamness.

I have an evil boyfriend. -.-"

There again, my evil boyfriend is heck of a good stylist.

We make a great team, us 3. A pretty model, a creative stylist and a L-plate photographer.

And of course, a beautiful backdrop can never hurt anyone.

Photobucket
Dusk is love.

Enjoy!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: