I'm in a blogging mood. Oh lucky you!

Yet on the same note, my genius mind is not in the mood to organise my thoughts properly so you'll just have to content yourself with my mindless ramblings again. Oh poor you!

1) My wisdom tooth caused an infection again. No matter how you see it, I'd say its the most UNWISE gift from the man above. Hohoho, oh He sure has a sense of humour. I'd be laughing more if it doesn't hurt so much.

2) Mum and I cleaned my room windows today. While I perfectly understood the need to clean the panels, I do not understand why she made me scrub the hinges. Seriously.

Mum: -points at dusty hinges- Aiyo! You see so dirty! Scared not?

Mel: -raises eyebrow- Erm, no. What's the big deal? Not like anyone cares.

Mum: -nags at me to scrub- One year clean one time only mah. C'mon do a good job!

Mel: WTF? Just leave it lah! Not like anyone's gonna come to our house and praise us for having shiny window hinges right?!

I thought I made perfect sense but she refused to see reason. So I now have shiny window hinges and I DEMAND that you people come my place to admire it AND fucking praise it to make my scrubbing effort worthwhile.

3) My darling Jeanette is back from Nippon! It's funny though, when she wasn't around, it was kinda quiet around the house, but just as I was basking in the serene peacefulness, she comes bouncing back. Darn.

I want to go Japan too lah! Tokyo is my top destination, and I would love to try homestay so I can freak out my nice Japanese hosts with my unladylike ways. Speaking of which, my dad and sis tried to explain to me the concept of hosting which I still have a thousand and one questions about.

Mel: Why do people wanna do hosting? Do they get any incentive or monetary benefits?

Dad: No, they don't get anything. It's their culture.

Mel: -baffled- Why will ANYONE in their right state of mind want to inconvenience themselves for NOTHING?

Dad: It's their culture. So you can bring a part of Japan home with you while they learn part of your culture.

Mel: WTF?!

Joanne: It's just like you and Alex. Although he is an inconvenient responsibility, you still keep and love him right?

Mel: WTMF?!

I still don't understand the logic and rationale behind hosting. Because if you ask ME to host a guest from overseas, the person better fucking be my good friend or a relative whom I love. Otherwise, you'd better pay me good money for me to put up with your bullshit.

Oh, and Jeanette bought me a nice gift from Japan!

Photobucket
Skyla likes it a lot and has requested if we could give it to her instead.

I can't bear to say no to my blur sotong princess.

Not the greatest photo but I had no mood for proper editing so just content yourself with this. You should be used to my temperamental bouts of moods and slothery by now.

4) Skyla's hair is getting messier by the day. I know she's my siao char bor but it's getting a bit out of hand. And yet, I can't bear to straighten her curls because she looks so pretty in them!

I am so gonna buy her a new wig and body soon so I can take proper pictures of her. Speaking of which, it is taking all of my will-power to stop shopping for Skyla online. It is official - doll collecting is hell of an expensive hobby.

5) That being said, I won't mind if people INDULGE in my hobby on special occasions like Christmas and birthdays, both of which are not too far away. Oh bless my January baby luck. ^^ I know my dolls are expensive so I won't even mind if its a present for BOTH X'mas and Birthday. And no this is not shameless. I'm being practical. After all, won't you prefer to give me a present I'd absolutely love rather than some random items I have no use for?

Oh and I HATE HATE HATE HATE people who give chocolates as presents. I don't know about you but if I were to choose a present for someone, I'd actually put my lazy brains into THINKING. The fact that you choose to give chocolates just mean that you are:

1) so stupid that you can't think of a proper present.
2) so uncreative that you can't think of a proper present.
3) so kiasi and unwilling to take risks that you can't think of a proper present.

So giving me chocolates mean that you just bingo-ed all 3 traits I hate in a human being.

Don't give me the bullshit about 'its the thought that counts'. Because if you had actually spent time THINKING about it, you'd have come up with 2184534101 better presents. So technically speaking, there is no actual thought to be counted.

Besides, I'm sooooo not a chocolate fan lah!

6) Dolls are like potato chips. You can't just have one. And although I have no wish to collect the whole series, I do have my eyes set on a few to accompany my Skyla. Behold my wishlist of dolls!



Pullip Wishlist - as on 17/12/08
(more or less in order of preference. lolz)
1) Blanche - home on 13/12/08
Photobucket

2) Lead (I love him before I even started my collection!)
Photobucket

3) Uncanricky (Love her faceup, love her personality!)
Photobucket

4) Prunella (Her eye makeup is eeks, but her stock is love! I. love. her. hair.)
Photobucket

5) Rida (Tough chick. My kinda girl!)
Photobucket

I need to start selling off rock/metal CDs to raise for my dolly funds.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: