I should learn by now never to ATTEMPT to read my sisters' blogs.

One has a funky blog layout which gives me a perpertual headache because it's just so messy while the other grumbles about life as much as my grandma, which tickles me sometimes because:-

1) Even my grandma is not THAT naggy.
2) My sister is so funny!

But work boredom drives you to do crazy things (though not enough for me to play Neopets yet, sorry Jean), more so when you no longer care about your work and you no longer need to. There's only so many 2 hour smoke breaks you can go to before you are forced to scramble to your seat, to show your boss you're actually alive and in the office. (At times, I wonder why I care since my boss is just another retard.) And while you plant your butt on the creaky seats, you have to look like you're working, which unfortunately brought me to my sister's blog, only to find out that I've been tagged.

I sense a bit of ?.? aura smoking around here, so I shall explain a bit. Or rather try to, because me myself don't really understand the logic of it. Basically someone who's really free, or perhaps even more bored than me at work, decides to come out with funky questions like 'How many nipples do you have,' or ''Have you slept with you boss' and she/he gives you their answers and TAGS you (usually their friend, or enemy, who knows) to answer them too. And these unfortunate people who got tagged will answer them for some obscure reason. Kinda like a truth showdown thingy, me feels. This can happen anywhere - in Friendster's bulletin board, or in personal blogs.

So today people, I am one of the unfortunate souls to get tagged by the boreder-than-me-at-work Jean. And since its been a long time since I played it, I thought, heck why not? It is just 2am anyway.

Tag Topic: 20 Random Facts (that's fucking a lot of randomness!)
Tagged By: J.E.A.N (-death glare-)


1. I talk to myself all the time. Heck, I crack jokes to myself and I can laugh out loud at myself, to myself. I think the talking-to-self trait runs in the family. It freaked my mum out when I was younger but i think she's gonna freak out more when she finds out that my sisters are just as talkey-selfy.

2. It doesn't matter what time you date me on an appointment. Chances are I'm gonna be late, but I'm sure as hell worth the wait. I love my sleep a lot, and I am a night owl by nature so it means don't try to date me out in the morning. I HATE morning appointments by the way and that includes work.

3. Wake me up at your own risk. If you're lucky, I'll choose to ignore you. If you're not, you might end up bruised somewhere, somehow. The only living being who can wake me up AND get away with it is Alex. And most of the time, he doesn't wake up until I do!

4. I have incredible sixth sense. It tells me the people I can trust, forewarns me of things that may happen and even which machine may yield a kiap kiap toy. It's usually dormant though, but when it surfaces, the feeling is like no other.

5. I can play Audition but I can't play DJ MAX nor O2 Jam. I don't understand why.

6. I am smarter than the average person but I enjoy brainless bimboic games like Audi and Pupe. Strategy games like DOTA and DAL bore me to death while RPGs tire me out after a while. I am still stuck at the same stage of Final Fantasy 8 for the past 6 years can?

7. I have only completed 1 PSP game to date - Brooklyn High. It's dumb and bimboic where all you need to do is change your clothes daily and try to hook up a hunk for prom night. I'm not kidding when I say i enjoy bimbo games.

8. You have to piss me off a great deal for me to hate you. And then, I'll hate everything about you.

9. If I am brutally honest to you, it means you mean a lot to me and I treat you as a very good friend.

10. I know in 3 seconds whether or not we can be good friends, from the first time you act and speak. That's why I don't make friends easily but I am loyal to those who mean a lot to me.

11. I never remember anniversaries nor birthdays except my dog's so don't get offended if I miss yours. Even my boyfriend has given up on me.

12. I have crazy business ideas all the time. Actually I have crazy ideas all the time. ^.^

13. I'm not a confrontational person by nature. I'll usually ignore people I don't like. But don't push your luck with me, because my mean tongue is unsurpassed and my moods are unpredictable.

14. I'm dying to pierce my tongue but the thought of not being able to eat shellfish, chilli, or any food that I oh-so-love prevents me from doing so. No, I'm not a foodie. I just love my mussels and clams way too much. The thought of not being able to eat them for a day depresses me, let alone 6 weeks!

15. I love cute stuff and I adore Sanrio characters like Purin Purin, My Melody and some other side kicks. Contrary to popular belief, I don't like Hello Kitty but neither do I hate her. And oh, I just enjoy gushing over the cuteness of the items. I seldom end up buying them.

16. I love to bake but I hate to cook. However, my next target is to try making baked rice. Now, how screwed up is that?

17. My dream cars are small, compact and cute - like the Smart Car, R1, Sparks... you get the drift. It means i do not have an ego issue.

18. My favourite sport is volleyball. I fell in love with it ever since I first played it in Primary School. Although I have joined teams from secondary school through JC, I never got along with any of my team mates, because they sibey cheena and it gets on my nerves. Just my luck ah lians like the sport too. Eeeks.

19. I regret not being able to draw. Imagine what I can do if I have the gift of drawing coupled with my gift of writing plus funky creativity! I can take over the fucking world!

20. I am actually an introvert. Really.

And finally it's over and done with, for me that is because I tag the following people to spill 20 random facts about themselves too!



You're It:
- Daphne (to post on her blog) because we're BFF!
- Eileen (to post on her blog or tell me via MSN) because I know you sure happy to see your name. LOL
- Anna (to tell me via MSN) because you know its fun! ^.^
- Kelly (to post on her blog) because your work is as boring as mine!
- Damien (to tell me via MSN) because you love me!
- Qinying (to tell me via MSN) because I miss you!
- Joan (to post on her blog) because you need a distraction from the baby!
- Iris (to post on her blog) because Alex will bite you otherwise. =p
- Justin (to tell me via MSN) because I say so!
- Rowena (to post on her blog) because you need a break from your studies.
- Lance (to post on his blog) because I'm just out to saboh you.
- Whoever you are (via whatever means) because you are stalking my blog and its payback time!


0 spanks on my perky butt.: