There's so many things I wanna do, now that I have all the time in the world until the wheels of work churn again. (oh the horror.)

Everytime I want to get started on something, the draws of the dance floor sucks me in instead, and I will be jimmying away for half the day. Then when I finally manage to pull myself away from the computer, the telly and couch made a conspiracy pact to waste the other half of my day. This house is EVIL i tell you!

But my mind is set, and I have decided that I WILL complete all my tasks within this week (or so) and the best way to get started is erm... by writing it down of course! Yes, yes, that makes it more organised. I sense a productive day ahead of me. -big innocent grin-

I WANT TO:
1) Bathe the dog. He's smelly and dirty again.
2) Pack my room. They forgot to mention in history books that the war took place here sometime back.
3) Change my blog skin. I'm fucking bored of it already.
4) Improve photography skills. But it's too hot to go outside... really!
5) Bake. I am hesitant about poisoning my family with my baked rice.
6) Learn new design skills. I managed to do a super simple Flash but that's about it. =(
7) Reorganise the shoe cabinet. My boots are squashed in random places and they ain't too happy about it.
8) Tidy up my wardrobe. I can hide a corpse in there, I swear.
9) Travel. Everyone is going Japan except me! =(
10) Get my company's website up and running. That's the mother of all tasks!

Alright, now that it's all written down in order, I shall get started...











..................after I finish playing Audition.



0 spanks on my perky butt.: