If I neglect my blog any longer, I just might jolly forget that I have one in the first place.

Yes yes, I have been super duper lazy since I got back … 2 and a half weeks ago. What can I say? I left my heart in San Francisco.

Photobucket

This is the very first shot we took. Us waiting at the San Francisco airport with our barang barang as we waited for our ride. The weather was deliciously cool. I think many of you will have loved it.

Photobucket

Me and my favourite aunt. ^.^ Damien and I crashed at her place for a couple of days.

Photobucket

The boys! My gawd, I can’t recognize them lah! And ya, they sikit atas now. Open mouth, close mouth got slang. I think I wanna bring up my kid in USA too.

Photobucket

My uncle and aunt are very kind to bring us (or rather me!) go shopping!

Photobucket

Damien and I taking it easy in the backseat. Jetlaggers are a danger on the roads, so we won’t be driving… yet.

You won’t believe what I saw…

Photobucket

A kiap kiap machine! Their prizes suck big time though. Fugly is a very apt word to use here.

When in Rome, do what Romans do. When in the states, do what the Americans do…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eat burgers and fries!

The next day, Damien and I took the Caltrain to San Francisco.

Photobucket

Their train got comfy seats, unlike ours. You can eat and drink to your hearts content as well. See what I mean by Singapore is an authoritarian country? You cannot even eat wherever you want.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was our first stop. The AT&T Park. Baseball lovers will know this by heart. But I doubt any of us do since baseball ain’t too hot a sport here. Which is a pity because I was quite a good batter in school during PE. Now, I am still good. In Wii Sports especially. ^.^

Photobucket

I think I look quite stylish. Which says a lot about fashion in San Fran – almost non existent.

Photobucket

I love this shot! Having a Mexican breakfast in the middle of nowhere street in San Fran!

Photobucket

My boyfriend loves his mexicano burrito. And yes, its true blue authentic! The thing about America is their culture is so diverse that it makes Singapore’s look pathetic. So why are we harping on racial harmony like it’s a big fark when America is even more diverse and complicated and yet, they don’t make it so big a deal? Rather they embrace the diversity, or rather the RIGHTS of a human being instead of our country where we always have to remind ourselves to be sensitive. When we keep acknowledging our differences, and keep reminding ourselves to toe the line, are we not drawing the line between us and them instead of seeing the big picture – that we are fellow citizens and human beings anyway?

Photobucket

Fisherman’s Wharf. Locals do not understand why tourists flock to this place. I don’t either, but heck, I AM a tourist dammit! So just like how tourists visit our uber boring Sentosa (So Expensive, Nothing TO See Also), I guess a tourist gotta do what a tourist gotta do.

Photobucket

Check out their crabs – its ang moh size too. ^.^

There was so much talk about clam chowder in Fisherman’s Wharf, so Damien and I went to try. Well, it was ok lah. But don’t take my word for it. I have a ridiculously high standard for seafood.

Photobucket

We visited the Chinatown too. Which was pretty boring (read: nothing to buy.).


Random photos to whet your appetites, and to reward your endless patience. I’ll try to sort and blog the photos in order in my upcoming posts. IF I have an upcoming post. –big evil grin-

0 spanks on my perky butt.: