Other than their pathetic lack of language skills and crippling spelling capabilities, the stupid masses cannot fucking distinguish between what's newsworthy and whats not.
Stomp tried to give them the chance. After all, the eyeballs of the public can sniff out news faster than the net of journalists we have here ya?
But nooooooooooooooooooooo.
Give them a space to air their "news" and all you get is whines and gripes.
I'm not really a fan of Stomp. I seldom visit that place because it pisses me off whenever some idiot posts about an issue about dogs and you have the ignorant bastards trying to act so smart when their brains is just about as big as a hamster's balls. They hate dogs with a vengeance but that's hardly the problem. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and I respect that. The problem is when you hold such ignorant views about it and try to force it down other people's throats. It's not even worth a debate dammit, because heck, you won't bother talking to a hamster's balls will you?
But I commited the worse crime ever when I popped by Stomp yesterday just to surf and boy oh boy, was i disappointed with Singaporeans.
Their language handicap is hardly amusing, and their "news", a total disgrace.
All in all, I feel such shame as my fingers were magneted to the stupidity and whines of MY fellow people (god, that's like a cuss word) who are so comfortable on their butts thanks to the prosperity and stability of the nation that they simply have to drag out just about any piece of junk, just so they feel they have done their nation good.
They complain about poor train commuters, birds in buses, dogs in parks, babies falling down, lifts break downs and other bo liao what-have-yous.
I was all so ready to denounce my citizenship and cut off all ties with brainless people like that after a few horrific minutes in Stomp. I'm scared for life, I'm sure.
And because I'm such a bitch at heart, I'll scar you too. And thank your lucky stars that i'm in a good mood so I shall do this lightly.

Some asswipe was complaining that we have wayyyyy too many signs in the carpark and that the money could be saved instead. WTF? With that truckload of stupid Singaporeans parking themselves in Stomp, I'd wager they are pretty stupid drivers as well so they will really REALLY need the signs lest they'll drive themselves off the parapet.
Besides, if they don't use the money to make signs like this, the moolah will go to your ministers' pockets. Heck, I'll vote the signs anytime. At least, the signs will come in useful.

Bo liao people asking why is the car parked in this lonely upper deck. Like hello, is that even your problem? People want park where, then park where lah, why you fuck care so much? And worse, you even have to bring it up to Stomp and debate whether the person purposely want to avoid Auntie Siti. Come to think of it, I think the person everyone should avoid in future when they park their cars is YOU.

A lady sent this in to Stomp. Apparently, she is CONCERNED about the social problems associated with punks and even feels that "something should be done." See what I mean by these people have too much time on their hands? This poor soul obviously is never a trendsetter and doesn't know a shit about fashion and the young. She's probably some ugly shit of a bitch and is super jealous that these youngsters are waaay more fashionable than her. But yes, there is ONE social problem with punks - their dressing can be an eyesore at times (Lolita and goth wins handsdown.). For any other social problems that might occur, there's always the rehab centre.

In this stifling society, Big Brother controls where you smoke (in the stipulated yellow box), how you fuck (no anal, and no oral without the whole package) and even where the heck you can and cannot eat. The years of hot oppression have moulded Singaporeans into obedient lambs who meh meh whenever a person eats at a wrong place ie ("She can eat at the train station meh?!).
Seriously people if you are so fucking free on a train, you can keep your eye out for terrorists. Otherwise, an Ipod, PSP or even DS lite could add some meaning to your pathetic commuting life.

People are perhaps born worrywarts. They must fret over something lest their lives will be nothing but an empty shell. So for some people leading a good life, and have nothing to worry about regarding where their next sumptuous meal may come about, this is quite a daily challenge. As such, even poor souls like the man in this picture get targeted by the Bo Liaos In The City. The reason for his bashing on Stomp? Some idiotic Stomper was questioning if bulky items like the above could be taken onto the train and that he felt the guy was hindering other people's way. Nevermind the fact that the poor guy had already lugged his loot to the corner and end of the train to minimize inconvenience, this stupid Stomper just has an insatiable compulsive need to complain about something. Well, Mr Airhead, if that guy is indeed hindering your way, a simple "excuse me" will suffice. Judging by where he is standing, he seems like a pretty considerate guy. The same however, cannot be said about you.

Oh this is a classic indeed. Preggie women who have to stand because people do not give up their seats. I've discussed this before so I shall not elaborate more. But my stand still remains:- You have the right to be pregnant, I have my right to sit. It's not your privilege honey just because your condom leaked and you got knocked up and you want to punish the world for it.

Another stupid Stomper is aghast at how this man could cycle with an arm carrying the dog, causing potential danger to road users and as well as to the cyclist himself. I am pretty amazed at how the cyclist uncle could do that like a pro. Really, its no mean feat carrying a LIVE animal who could squirm and move on one hand and ride with the other. That said, ALL cyclists are a menace on the roads. It really doesn't JUST apply to this uncle. And the only thing I see in danger here is the innocent dog. The humans of course, should pay for their own mistakes.

Nosy Stompers chanced upon a teacher's blog and is calling for action against the teacher who had poked fun of his students' essay. It was a big hoo-ha i tell you, but for what I wonder? If you're good, you're good. If you write like fuck, then you deserve the shit that people throw at you. And judging from his blog, his students deserve every bit of it and more. In fact, I think the teacher let them off rather easy. I would have screwed them up with more venom but there again, perhaps that's why I'm not a teacher and never would be. Thank God for that.

If you think bringing your dogs out is troublesome, its not exactly dandy to bring kids out either. Though your kids can enter food premises without hygienic Stompers throwing a fit, their rants will start if you bring a kid into the Singapore Pools to buy 4D as shown in the picture. Saintly Stompers just can't bear the thought and sight of a young kid being tarnished and exposed to gambling at such a young age and thus the big uproar in Stomp which is, in laoniang's opinion truly unnecessary. Setting a bad example really? Or hey, maybe it's wiser for the kids to learn right under the mother's wing rather than through peer pressure?
Minutes of my life has been wasted looking through proof of Singaporean's stupidity but nothing beats the winner of it all:-

Bo liao Stomper sends this in and questions why is the dog allowed at the ATM machine. I thought this was fucking ridiculous. It's an open space isn't it? The dog is leashed isn't it? It hardly looks like it's creating havoc isn't it? So what is your stinking problem, you faggot? It's not like its a food premise where you can conveniently argue about hygiene when some people in Singapore eat with their hands, its a freaking ATM machine for Christ's sakes and we all know (maybe except you) that money is just about the dirtiest commodity everyone owns. Yes, even so called dirtier than the dog. If you simply can't bear to be near man's best friend who happens to be LAWFULLY and PROPERLY leashed and well-behaved, then visit another ATM machine. Trust me, the bank's business will not get affected in this case, its perfectly within legal right of the owner and everyone will be spared the agony of seeing you trying to stir shit out of nothing.
And that's enough stupidity for the day.
I hope you are as scarred as me now. ^^



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment