It's 2am in the morning and I just got home from a Halloween chill out with the crazy monkeys.

And I am sitting here blogging.

For your sake ok!

Feel touched and weep now.

It wont be a completed post since I am beginning to feel sleeeeeeeeeepy but hey, its better than nothing. -sticks out tongue rudely-

I present to you my Taiwan trip:-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The lone traveller has made it safely somehow to Taipei on her own. She didn't get lost, and didn't take the wrong flight to Pakistan. She did however, lose her beloved Dettol and lens solution prior to boarding the plane because they exceeded the 100ml limit.

"Sorry miss I have to throw these away," declared the female office as she rummaged through my bag and found a bottle of Dettol and lens solution.

"It's lens solution," i tried pleading with her. "I don't care about Dettol but lens solution?!"

"Sorry miss there's nothing I can do about it." came the standard civil service reply.

Like what the hell do I expect from Civil Servants?

She was firm, even though I gave her my pleading dog soulful eyes, complete with battering lashes.

"You can throw the solution away until it reaches the 100ml limit. It's lens solution for God's sake." I love my lens solution because my eyes are sensitive and fussy over solutions. What if they don't have the same brand in Taipei? 100ml for 6 days there? You gotta be kidding me.

"Sorry we go by the bottle capacity." came the standard reply. (WTF?)

They have their reasons sure, but I still found it pretty dumb. I found out from a talkshow that this restriction was passed because terrorists hid their bomb materials in shampoos.(???!!!) Heck, what if one day they decide to hide it in their underwear? Then what? Anyone above an A cup cannot be allowed to board the plane?

Imagine when you collect your boarding pass:
"Please check in your bra mam. Here are nipple stickers for you."

(I'm not making sense I know, but its 3am and I should be excused. And someone please explain to me the rationale behind the physical bottle capacity part when I'm more awake, because it doesn't make any sense to me for now.)

Anyway, I survived the ordeal, albeit without lens solution which was the first thing i had to get the moment I reached the hotel and met Daphne there. -grumbles-

(Yes, I still can't get over this for some reason or another.)

Bah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But I guess the beauty of Taipei was enough to make my lens solution sacrifice worth it. -wails-



My second day in Taiwan was luckily on a more cheerful note.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We chanced upon their market!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They have funky food everywhere!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hello Taiwan! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The streets of Taipei.

I am absolutely fascinated with their road designs and driving skills. Heck, I wanna drive there! Their reaction is darn fast, and their road junctions can easily baffle the average Singapore driver. They have pure guts and skills.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dustbins are a rare sight in Taipei. Actually of the limited number of countries I have visited so far, i think Singapore is just about the only one with a dustbin every 7 steps or so. Singapore Tourism Board can take into consideration using this as one of their promo message.

Imagine the copy: Bin To Singapore? (LOL)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BFF! -ROFLMAO-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just about everything seems so pretty in Taipei, especially the autumn chill. Oh, and she's probably the only girl in the whole of Taipei to sport a camisole in their 20 degrees breeze. Even the locals were wrapped up in jackets and long sleeved tops!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go Taipei must take picture of 101 then considered complete wor!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damn cute cakes. I think Taiwanese never grow up. 90% of their stuff revolve around the cute theme.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even their helmets ok! You'll get lots of attention even if you bring this for a rollerblading outing, let alone a spin in Singapore city. A pity though. I thought they were adorable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Camwhoring in Taipei. Bad habits never leave while you're on a holiday.

Alrighty, Im sleepy now.

- to be continued.-

0 spanks on my perky butt.: