Like having an OFF day on Friday (go long weekend!).
Like meeting ex colleagues for lunch.
Like going back to uni to collect my degree (I've officially graduated!)
Like slacking at home, waiting for evening time to go kara with the girls.
Like appreciating the little gestures Karin has done:-

She gave me these!!! Personally handmade by her!! It's polymer clay by the way and has to be baked! OMG I love it!
So talented can?! Considering she picked this up just a mth of so ago, i'd think she's pretty gd in it.
Me so touched so I wanted to give her something also.

Mel whisks out her Crayola Model Magic. It's nowhere near polymer clay but thats the only thing close I have lying ard the house.

Mel tries her best but somehow, things don't seem to be working out.
After 10 minutes of kneading, I decide to start with something simple.

Like roti prata.
Ok that didn't look too bad.
So I gave myself a bigger challenge.

Erm, thats a baby. Or rather... a deformed baby.
And after the warm-up, the real art starts.
I try and try but it ended up...

like shit. Literally!
Even the dog gave up on me.

But Mel doesn't give up easily. She tries and tries...
And finally.....

TADA! My specialty - White Rose of Heaven!
I'm so proud of myself! ^^
But I didn't give it to Karin though cos Mel is a perfectionist bitch.
Someday I will.
Lemme practice more first ok!



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment