The next time I ever try to apply for a credit card, please stop me.

Please.

It's what a true friend will do.

Else, I will lugging home my online loots every fucking week.

Though of course, the first thing I'm gonna do is to order a cutesy little pup from ebay so the teacup canine can actually fit in my loots (unlike my yeti-lion hybrid mutt at home).

Don't get me wrong.

I love my dog.

I really do.

But sometimes, I just wish he was a big smaller in stature.

Ok, make that a lot smaller.

After all, i need him to make himself comfy in loots like these:-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's currently just nice to fit his head. And his head only.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cuppa with a Dawgga

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You aint seen sophistication til you see this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For the ultimate gay dog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Damn fucking cute can!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For the pup who never grows up (ie mine, minus the size)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Everyone's fave beagle. Though I have no idea how does Snoopy actually resemble a beagle.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think Daphne will like this ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Death in the frog's mouth!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MUSHROOM! (on second thoughts, it might be a toadstool )


Bah. I'm falling alseep as it is right now. Catch up with you guys soon.

Muakz

0 spanks on my perky butt.: