With GSS here, money just doesn't seem ever enough!

Esp when i have a truckload of things i am lemming to get!!!

But most of all, I need.................


A NEW COMPUTER/LAPTOP!
As usual, mine is going bonkers. I just threw my keyboard against the wall so that it can work. (and because my patience is running thin) Not surprising at all, considering its OLD and FUCKED UP. I can't even play my usual dose of games on it can?!

PUI!!!!!

And you wonder why I rather stay in the office. At least, I got a decent system there to play. -scrowls and grumbles-

Yea, in a pretty bad mood today.

You would too, if you had to restart your dumbass piece of shit 7 fucking times before it worked.

-takes a deep breath-

I love shopping for gadgets.

Its the sales people that I really can't stand. And i foresee this:

Scenerio 1: Random PC shop in Sim Lim

-browses for half an hour and salesman conveniently ignores me.-

Scenerio 2: Random PC shop in Sim Lim

-browses for half a minute and salesman immediately walks up to boyfriend and ask sweetly "can i help you sir?" while conveniently ignoring me-

Scenerio 3: Random PC shop in Sim Lim

- browses for half an hour and salesman tries to sell me a laptop with mediocre specs but praise it to the high heavens because it comes in PINK.

Don't laugh. It really happened in real life.

There was a time Joan and I went to PC show to check out gadgets when this pushy salesman shoved a digicam in my face. Mind you, I was scouting around for a DSLR or at least a prosumer camera and this asshole of a person was showing me the basics of a basic camera can?

"So.. what does it do?" I tried to entertain him, while trying not to roll my eyes at the pathetic specs of the camera.

"It's a foolproof camera miss!" the salesman was blabbering. "Very basic. Very easy to use! And best of all, it comes in PINK!"

How pathetic. My dear cotton brained wanker, you kinda need to try harder than that to sell me a gadget. Not all girls are wuss when it comes to technology.

Like, SO WHAT IF IT COMES IN PINK!?

It's the SPECS that matters to me. I don't fucking care if its some limited HELLO KITTY shit!

Even tech whiz Joan was dissing him under her breath.

This guy really has no fucking idea who the hell he is dealing with.

I ain't no tech whiz like Joan. But hey, I ain't no tech bimbo either.

So i really hate it when those salesman try to treat me like the latter.

-fumes-

Pink looks like crap anyway. Red rules anytime!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: