24 hours in a day is too short.

For how can I possibly:

- Play Audi

- Play Pangya

- Play WoW

- Visit Titan

- Design a website

- Design a blog skin for Daphne

- Vacuum the floor

- Wash the dishes

- Shop for new clothes

- Spend quality time with stupid dog

- Bathe stupid dog

- Do a manicure, pedicure

- Shop for presents

- Hang out with friends

- Hang out with Damien

- Fix my tech gadgets

- Blog

- Take photographs (another competition upcoming)

- Read

- Master more design software programs

- Write poetry & songs

- Bake

- Lelong my stuff

- etc etc etc

These are just the few things popping in my mind in the span of 3 seconds.

So many things to do, so little time to.

-wails-

And thus, from today onwards (and til the novelty wears off), I shall set a theme for the day so as to dedicate time for the particular task.

I declare today to be ‘Love-Your-Dog’ day which in short means I’d have to swarm the dumb mutt with so much love he’s gonna suffocate.

Which also means no Audi, Pangya, WoW, until I declare the day to be Play-Games-Til-Comp-Crash day.

Darn, this is gonna be harder than I thought.


0 spanks on my perky butt.: