CEO dropped by my table today which made me look up warily. (He's nice but its human reflex, you see)
And I saw this:

He gave me a box of drool worthy chocolate biscuits!
(And no, in case you are wondering, he's married. -rolls eyes-)
But thats not the highlight. As he passed this to me, he said:
"Only Mel can eat this. Because she's skinny."
(-echoes- skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny...)
OMG!
For a minute, it was tempting for me to engage in twitsy bimboic behaviour where the pussy brained girls shrill and giggle at possibly the best compliment you can dish out, other than pretty.
But nah, I couldn't bring myself to do that. Not in the office anyway as it would so destroy my cool and chic image for all eternity.
Still, it was unbelievable.
And though I can very much assure you that pussy brained is the last thing you'd describe me as, I won't deny that magic word made my day somewhat.
Perhaps its a gal thing. ^^



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment