My loyal readers have been rather whiney of late, because I've been taking my own sweet time to update my blog.

Patience, people. Patience.

Its not as if I don't write enough at work already.

Anyway, speaking of work, I received the fattest ang bao of my life from my boss!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fat Angbao = FATT! ^.^

Random thought: You get this angbao from buying bread at 7-11, it seems. Because I've been buying all kinds of stuff at 7-11 but I don't get any shit and this auntie bounces to the counter with bread and she walks away with this ang bao. Bread - Maple? Eh...?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm sua ku I know, but I've never seen so many red notes in an ang bao before!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've decided that I need not go visiting anymore. Yayness!

Bugis Village here I come! ^.^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: