If the start of 2007 is anything to go by, the prospects of this year doesn't seem very appealing.

For starters, I've been partying in the toilet for a couple of days now, no thanks to a nasty bout of stomach flu.

The pain is so bad that I've decided not to give birth anymore. (Cambodian and African children, say hello to your new mummy-to-be!)

-sulks in a corner while tummy rumbles weirdly and dangerously-

On a brighter note:
- my tummy is washboard flat now. -yay- As the saying goes, no pain, no gain and I've been through hell and back with all the diarrhea and vomiting and the seemingly endless tummy spasms. I'll look fantastic with a bikini right now, except that it'll probably not be a good idea in lieu of my unpredictable anal runs.Not very sexy, ya?

- finally, managed to kick the oldies off the mahjong table so youngsters like us could play instead. - double yay- Not that I managed to play long enough, considering the disasterous state my tummy was in.

- I completed my 2006 resolution, which was to clear my room before the coming of 2007. Well I managed this in time on 31 December 2006 but never managed to show you guys the difference because I was sick as a dog soon after -glares at tummy- But well, its here at last!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My bags were sprawling everywhere!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mess was getting on my nerves!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View the chaos from the shadows.

2 hours and 5 bags of rubbish later....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can see my floor!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not exactly neat freak standards but I ain't no neat freak!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now Alex can walk freely without tripping over my bags!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Add in my favourite bedsheet and yes, I am a happy girl!

Well, almost 99% happy.

What's missing is probably a toilet bowl stuck to my ass so I do not have to run to and fro to the bathroom.

Happy 2007 people! -throws toilet paper all around-

0 spanks on my perky butt.: