Back from JB feeling preeeeetty!!!!!!
Karen and I had our beauty fix at last from JB. Now me finger nails are decked out in bronze and me toe nails are glittering in gold.
Karen being more subdued landed her nails in beautiful shimmering gold instead of my get-you-blinded glossy bronzy.
We are so preeeeeettttty today!
-does Happy Feet dance-
Trimmed my bush too!
Ahem, I mean my eye
I feel like an official bimbo now.
Which makes it the perfect time to take the darn bimbo test.
The Bimbo test
[ ]My fingersnails/toesnails are almost always painted -only for today la!
[x]During the summer, pretty much the only shoes I wear are flips flops
[ ]My favorite toy as a child were babies
[ ]My favorite color is purple
[ ]I did Gymnastics
[/]I love skirts - depends on designs and material. Denim and lace preferred.
[/]Hollister is my favorite to shop - on par with Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Penelope Donna...
[/]Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear - Jeans is all about the right fit!
[ ]I love chocolates - Whoever said all girls love chocs ought to be shot.
[ ]I've never had a real job
TOTAL: 2.5/10
[X]My hair is straightened - its called ionic rebonding -flutters eyelashes-
[X]I have at least 8 friendster pictures - photographic bug. -shrugs-
[/]I usually go shopping once a week - as much as I can help it.
[X]I love to hang out with friends - who doesn't? Duh.
[X]I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace - Present from bf. -flying kisses-
[ ]I've gone to a tanning salon
[ ]I've gone to the beach to tan, not to swim - you mean like sex without foreplay?
[ ]I have at least 10 pairs of shoes -
[ ]I watch either OC or Laguna Beach
[ ]I change my icon weekly.
TOTAL: 4.5/10
[ ]MTV is one of my favorite channels
[ ]All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys - this is fucking pathetic.
[ ]I love to have other girl to do my hair - someone please braid my armpit hair!
[ ]I give and recieve hugs from all my friends
[ ]I hate bugs, snakes, lizards & spiders
[ ]Carnivals are fun!
[X]Summer is the BEST season - Don't be fooled by my fairness. I love the sun!
[X]My swimsuit has 2 pieces - Then? 3 pieces ar?
[ ]I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor - What the fuck.
[ ]Pianists are so hot. - If only they put their long fingers to good use!
TOTAL: 2/10
[ ]I wear shower cap
[ ]I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic - They've got some cool clothes!
[ ]My cell phone might as well become a part of me - This space is occupied by my comp.
[ ]I wear mascara everyday
[ ]I've been or am on diet
[ ]Bathing suits are adorable
[ ]I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat -You're better off dead, you brainless
freak.
[ ]Big sunglasses are hot
[X]I have gotten my nails done - wriggles pretty nails-
[ ]I own over 10 purses
TOTAL: 1/10
[ ]You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours - Try much much harder.
[/]I am self-conscious
[ ]I cry often
[ ]My car smells like vanilla
[X]My dishes get washed more than once a week
[ ]I dont like sports
[ ]I hate to run
[ ]I squeal when I am surprised or angry
[ ]I eat dried fruit as snack
[ ]I love romance novels -please give me sex, violence, gore and murder.
TOTAL: 1.5/10
[ ]Drew barrymore is so cute
[ ]I dance a lot
[ ]I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ]I only have like 5 billon hair products
[ ]I love to get dressed up
[ ]Every part of my outfit needs to match
[ ]I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[/]I would love to have a photo shoot of myself - only if it includes my dogs
[ ]Price on clothes hardly matters - I look forward to this day.
[ ]I apply lip gloss 50times a day
TOTAL: 0.5/10
[ ]I wish I were a model - No, I wanna be the photographer!
[ ]I wish I could meet Paris Hilton to slap her -waste of time and effort
[ ]I have been something that was slutty on halloween
[ ]I own Uggs.
[ ]Hip hop is the best music - Rock rules!
[ ]I pop my collar
[ ]I like to be the centre of attention
[ ]Guys with Mohawks are crazy
[X]Horses are beautiful - Absolutely majestic!!!!
[ ]I'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 1/10
[X]Cats are adorable - but they still can't beat dogs!
[X]I write my own music/song/lyric - I'm talented. What can I say?
[X]I would like to visit Hawaii - And Japan. And Greece. And Bali. And Vietnam. And and...
[ ]Valentine's day!
[X]White is better than black - I have more whites than blacks!
[ ]I wouldnt be caught dead in all black -been there, done that. Love it.
[ ]My closet is stock full of clothes
[X]I hate the grunge look of a beard - S.E.X.Y
[ ]I love to read gossip magazines -
[X]I love to gossips. - If its scandalous, you have my ears.
TOTAL: 6/10
[ ]I had Lisa Frank folders & posters as a kid
[ ]I love celine dion
[ ]My bubble baths are 2hours long - And look like a shrivelled prune?
[ ]My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[ ]My friends and I are in a strict group, we mostly only hang out with each other
[ ]I like kids - I HATE KIDS. And its an understatement. Most of them anyway.
[ ]Diet drinks are the best
[ ]I'm all about being vegetarian
[ ]I refuse to eat at McDonald's
[ ]I check my friendster everyday
TOTAL: 0/10
[x]I love life!
[ ]I have a lot of jewellery!
[ ]My name has x's in them
[ ]Either one of my friendster profile has/had hearts
[X]I would never want to be the opposite sex - I'm game for anything new!
[X]I love punk/rock - Rock never dies!
[ ]It's not what he/she said, it's the way he/she said it - Like I'd care.
[ ]I have more than 3 pillows on my bed
[X]I have stuffed toy sleeping beside me - Its a Rottweiler!
[ ]I love tidy and clean places. - You mean, like my bedroom? ;p
TOTAL: 4/10
GRAND TOTAL: 23/100
Result= Fail. Miserably.
I am soooo absolutely depressed.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment