I hate typing on laptops so if you spot any spelling errors, its not me but the damn laptop.

Really.

After what seems like eternity, I found myself back at ALL today. Nothing seems to have changed much since I last went, if you can overlook some dogs getting fatter (ie Blackie and Sprint) and the place slightly dirtier since the dramatic departure of Steven. Oh, there were a couple of new faces there that I couldn't recognise, but on the whole, it feels good to be welcomed back by familiar faces, especially my dear dear Titan.

And my darling Money aka Prince of course. He kept poking his head under my arms so I would keep patting him. Even after I dragged him for a shower not once but two times, and mind you, this dog hates showers. Partly my fault of course for I was the one who gave him his first shower when he was abandoned at ALL as a puppy, petrified and confused. The huge pack of dogs that were checking him out menancingly was hardly any comfort at all and I had to give him a shower to rid him of any kutu before I felt safe to let him mingle with the pack.

It must be the worst day of his life.

There's something about Prince which makes me love him so. Something I can't describe. I don't have a history with him, unlike Titan yet Prince will be one of the dogs I would love to bring home if I ever have the chance to.

Titan, Prince and Sprint in this order if the chance ever comes.

I'm starting to miss them already. :(

0 spanks on my perky butt.: