I know its pathetic but I just watched my first movie in 2006.

And its called Eight Below. Me still pondering over the rationale behind the name because i can't seem to find any meaning in/behind/under/below it.

The whole essence of the show? If you are not a dog lover/owner, you won't capture the meaning of the show.

You won't feel the pain of the guy who had to leave his beloved dogs.

The anguish. The agony. The hurt.

Blardy show kept me crying and crying.

Also kept me pondering and pondering.

Why the hell hasn't somebody claim the Mini Schnauzer that my neighbours found. Don't they miss him? Don't they love him?

Ok, me bad. For those who have been missing out so much in my life, heres the latest snippet: I have yet another dog in the house again. This time a male MS, found by my neighbours, but boarded by yours truly for the past 2.5 weeks.

Is he really abandoned? It seems kinda ridiculous that his owner doesn't realise his absence for the past 2.5 weeks cos so far, no one has stepped forward to claim him.

And funnily, the dog doesn't seem depressed. In fact, he seems quite contented with his stay in my place.

And lagi funnier and eerier. My dad likes him!

Oh the horror.

With all the freaky elements put together, I'm friggin torn between decisions. Rehome him? Keep him?

Honestly, he's not the prettiest thing on Earth but he's quite sweet albeit friggin noisy. I swear, its an MS thing. They are so in love with their voices its not funny. Someone should harden their hearts and tell them they ain't no sopranos.

So not in a blogging mood.

Entertain yourself with some porn til I get my inspiration again.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: