Just as I managed to untie my slavery chains to the corporate world, I find myself enslaved yet again, this time to a pubic-hair-tearing period of 3 weeks of intensive lecture taught by a Chinese born lecturer who drones on and on.

Its already such a boring subject (just when I thought I could say bye bye to it forever during Poly days) and it really doesn't help when :-

1) Lecturer not cute. Plus, he's balding and his head is shiny.

2) Lecturer's Chinese accent very thick. Really don't understand what the fark he is talking about. Thank god he has notes. But that also means no one bothers to listen.

3) Lectures will be intensive mode. For the next 3 weeks I will have to report to the torture chamber on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat! Argh! My beautiful weekend is burnt! -pouts-

4) The project is due next week and I still have no inkling what the hell is going on.

But really, who am I to complain considering I do not have to work AND study intensively during this period, unlike many of my classmates. (Go me!) I was thinking of taking a break, since I just quit my job but I miss my financial independence again. Having a taste of it after so long makes me itch for it and hell, I really need some cash now. And since I'm in the mood for it, lets do a brief run-through of the stuff I'm gonna get should I get a stable job. (Yippeee!)


The Never-Ending Lemmings Of Mel


Get your very own Mickey phone!


I thought the inside looked pretty unique!


Gee, I'm not even a Mickey Mouse fan but I thought this phone is pretty cute and groovy. Specs is nothing to go gaga about though. Well, if I have the moolah to spare, this phone is something to consider, if i am willing to shelf my technological expectations aside. (yes, unlike other bimboic girls, I am very anal about specs and I'm pretty savvy, thank you very much.)



My dream phone!

This dream is gonna bug me till I finally have the chance to own it. Maybe one year later when the price has fallen. -sulks- For now, I shall content myself with its older sister.


I can't bring myself to buy this....

Rationale stops me from buying this (damn u!) but the heart is aching for a new hairdo, a kitty pet with a name tag and bonnet and funky new clothes and accessories. Come to think of it, I think I will need more than 1 card. -sigh- This shall be KIVed until I have extra moolah to spare (and when I am in my impulsive-screw-rationale mood).

CLOTHES! CLOTHES! CLOTHES!

I'll spree online till my comp gives up on me (which means I'll buy a new comp too!) and also spree in real life. -floats in ecstacy- Oh its no fun putting pics of clothes i'd like to buy cos there will be no end to it, so I shall post clothes I would buy for my dear boyfriend instead since he needs a change in his wardrobe. -sniggers-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From: American Eagles

In lucky red and my code name. How wonderful is that? Baby, don't you so love this? ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From: American Eagles

Pink is such a nice colour don't ya think? ;p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From: Old Navy

How chicky cheeky!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From: Hollister

Yes baby. You bet I will. ;)

Alright I can go on and on when it comes to things like this so I better stop meself before my bf gets suicidal with the selection of clothes I plan to get for him.

Till next time! =^.^=

0 spanks on my perky butt.: