Help me, I've caught on the Junkie fever. Somebody just shoot me and end my misery. Either that, or give me a job that pays 3k a month.

I'm still contemplating if I shld apply for SPCA's vacancy of Vet Asst. The only thing holding me back is the friggin' distance - its in the middle of nowhere can!

Taking the train is not a problem. It's waiting for buses that I can't stand. So much for justifying the price hike. Pui. Don't ask me to drive there either. I'll get lost. *wails*

Anyway, in case any of you guys are wondering, hey i applied for some jobs ok! Been to a couple of interviews too, but major buang. One of my interviews was actually conducted in Chinese (now you know why I buang left right centre). What the hell. The minute the interviewer asked me to talk in Chinese, I had a good mind to save my dignity and walk out of the room. But alas, i stayed, and stammered, and of course to nobody's surprise, got slaughtered like a meek little lamb for Hari Raya Haji.

Back to my Junkies fever. They're vintage t-shirts that are so uber Cool (yes with a capital C). The brand is Junk Food, and I've spotted a number in local shops these days which is both good and bad news. Good news because of the wonderful convenience of sparing the hassle of ordering online and bad news because it's still friggin' expensive ($49 for a tee?!?!?!?!). Not something a poor little lamb can indulge in with zero monthly income and two dogs to bleed her dry.

Promise to self - I shall reward meself with a Junk Food tee (either a Care Bears one or a Rainbow Brite one) the minute I secure a job!

Geez, that's some motivation eh? ^.^

Come come, let me spread the infectious Junkies fever!

Care Bears STAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


I miss my childhood! *sobs*


This is one of my faves!


Sibey chio hor!


I'm getting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All AC/DC shirts somehow remind me of that sucker Max.


You'll just "FeelGood" wearing this!

Caught the Junkies bug yet? ^.^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: