My youngest sis is nuts over hamsters. Eeeks. Freaky rodents. They are preys at the bottom of the foodchain. Preys who are hunted. Preys which my dog would love to devour.

Preys who cant stop farking and giving birth.

But my youngest sister adores them so much so that she has invested in many hamster accessories like a freaking teeny weeny cage, a running ball, an excercise wheel and God knows what else. Talk about Everything But The Hamster.

One of the purchases which amused me was the hamsterless cage she bought a few days ago.

"Eh, what the hell is that?" I bemused pointing at the little pigon hole, small enough to give any hamsters claustrophobia.

"A home for my (non-existent) hamster," was her indignant reply. I could almost see her imagining her little furry friend scurrying around the teeny weeny home sweet home.

"So... where's the blardy ugly rodent?" i asked innocently. Ok, to avoid breaking her fragile heart, i didn't exactly put it that way, but you get the point.

"Dunno," she said. "Still waiting... waiting..."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"Ermz, don't you think this cage is a little too small to house a hamster?" I questioned. The hamster would hardly have enough space to run about in the little mini cage. Nothing short of depressing if you ask me.

"Well, i can use it to ferry my hamster around then," my sis answered thoughtfully.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So cute. She's gonna bring the little rodent to Orchard to shop, and then to East Coast to rollerblade. Lucky little hamster. ^.^

Seeing all those little hamster accessories minus the furry occupant was a little too amusing for me. Thus, I made a promise to her - Score well for your end of year examinations and I will personally get you a/a pair of hamsters of your choice. (And by scoring well, I mean straight As, nothing less. *evil sniggers*)

Heh. I wonder if this will make her happy enough to be my willing slave for a month or two. ^.^

Oh, and if by chance I have secured a job by then, and have a steady income enough to sustain my dogs and myself, i might even sponsor a nice home and some fanciful accessories for the friggin rodent (hell, i'm feeling so generous today).

Check these out:

Little Miss/Mr Hamster will be absolutely delighted to have such beautiful shelters over their puny heads.
Product from petplanet.co.uk


Lookie! Welcome to Miss/Mr Hammie's humble adobe. Waaay cooler than those depressing looking cages.
Product from pawsclawsnfins.co.uk


Talk about a bungalow! Good enough to keep the little disgusting furry one busy climbing up and down. How cool is that? *evil laughter*
Product from petco.com


I may not like rodents but I will admit their stuff are really intriguing. One of my hot faves is this little hamster home as shown above. The picture might be too small to be viewed properly but it contains furniture inside the house like the bed you see at the top storey. How cute is that! And with that cuteness comes a heavy pricetag, at least from what I've seen in local petstores. And hell, those hamsters won't know the difference anyway. Bwah. But still, a very unique home. Thumbs up for this one!
Hotlinked from talfryn.net. Check out the owner's cool pictures too!


How about a bounce-back treat dispenser for the ugly rodent? Watch Mr/Miss Hammie spring into action with these adorable bouncy dispenser!
Product from animalinstinct.co.uk


I hope Mr/Miss Hammie has a driving license before he/she goes for a ride! ^.^ Niceeeeee!
Product from shop4-toys.com


*dies from cuteness overdose*
Product from circlepet.com

So Jeanette, work hard and you just might get what you dream of!*

*Big Sister reserves the right to break any promises made, depending on her mood and/or financial status. No tantrums or wails will be entertained.


































0 spanks on my perky butt.: