I sneaked into my darling's imagestation account to take a better look at his Salt Lake City photos just now. And I have to agree, that place is beautiful. I'm like so frigging envious.

And as i was awed again by the sheer beauty of the place, I saw a couple of pictures with my darling in it and dammit, I miss him sooooooo!!!!!!!! The agony pangs of missing him so much stabbed right into my heart, as i gazed at his photo, wishing oh wishing that he'll be back soon.

Our phone calls so far have been limited to a few minutes (I don't wanna see my phone bills for this month) and sometimes, we even get to meet each other online. But we always can't talk for long because my farking Internet connection keeps dropping! It's like I'm using a farking dial-up instead of a broadband! What the hell. *fuming*

Another 6 more days before my baby comes back. Another 6 more days before i can physically hold him close again. Another 6 more days before we can have our usual silly night phonecalls.

This must be the longest 6 days of my life.

Babyyyyyyyyyyyy.... i miss you so! *sobs*

P.S: Oh for once, you look short standing with the ang mohs!



0 spanks on my perky butt.: