It's all Damien's fault that i have to find a new blog skin. Cos i really liked his blog's skin, and my previous cutesy skin was starting to get on my nerves. The design is fab, no doubt, but it's just too girlish and sweet for yours truly.

So i spent the night scouring the web for other alternatives and finally settled on this I-Pod one. No, i don't own an I-Pod, or any MP3 player for that matter. All i have is my trusty old VCD-cum-CD player which is a little cranky now.

Oh, and did i mention that you can change the colour of the I-pod on this skin? Check out the pink/blue/plain links on the extreme right and click on it and be blown away by the magic. ^.^

I've also added a tag board so go ahead and leave me a msg.

I've not totally completed my info yet though so keep your eyes peeled. It's freaking 5am now and my headache is getting worse. Gotta hit the sack for now.

ZZZzzz



0 spanks on my perky butt.: